Meditation Training and Human Flourishing
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Martha's Vineyard Hospital
Address: 1 Hospital Rd, Oak Bluffs, MA 02557
Email: [email protected]
Admission fee: $150.
Sponsors: Martha's Vineyard Hospital
Each of us desires to be healthy, happy, and peaceful. We want to slow down our overactive mind, reduce stress, and touch into the sweetness of life. Is this possible? Can we self-create a vital and enduring well-being of body, mind, and spirit? The answer given by wise healers throughout time is a resounding yes. But to achieve this, we must learn how to accomplish this one-step-at-a-time.
For the past 7 years we have conducted an 8 week meditation and life skills training program at the Martha’s Vineyard Hospital. Over 300 individu- als and hospital staff have participated in this program.
At the conclusion of this program you will learn how to:
- Access the knowledge, meditation skills, and daily practices that will place you on a lifelong path to greater understanding, inner peace, and happiness
- Free yourself from inner conflicts and afflictive emotions by addressing the root cause of the overactive mind and mental stress
- Discover your most authentic and essen- tial self, enabling you to live with more grace, confidence, creativity, purpose, and joy
- Experience a seamless blending of being and doing in your daily life
- Identify and understand the qualities of Human Flourishing, as they unfold through this traditional approach to inner development